Vertigo manga-be overwhelmed♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertigo manga-be overwhelmed♥

Scans and translation of various manga

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Contact Us  Special A  VNManga  

NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentResonance
Admin
SilentResonance

NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Since everyone has been complaining about the random and inconsistent releases, we have decided to continue doing our releases like how we have been doing, only with a difference:

NEW RELEASES WILL ONLY COME OUT WHEN THE CHAPTERS FLOWS.

eg. 38,39,40,41,..etc
Back to top Go down
kilimonian

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 pm

will you release them when it flows from other people's releases? For example, 55 and 56 are out so will we have to wait for you to finish those to get 57 or will you go ahead and do 57?
Back to top Go down
SilentResonance
Admin
SilentResonance

PostSubject: As I type this I am feeling quite down...   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 pm

sadly, starting from 38 onwards...

totally going to slow everything down, since we were trying to keep pace with PO...

complaints from many readers/fans of SA as well as VN's side as well...

and yeah i guess it's a good thing...sort of...

so...everything we've worked so hard for will be in cold storage when they are done [we will see them through] for those that are irregular chapters and are not released. Sad right?

I'll edit in the Special A page for cold storage chapters...

So if you are wondering which chapters are being cold storaged after completion, they are as follows:

And as long as I don't get my chinese vol7 back from innocentinsanity, i can't translate...

And one thing. I want to say that all of us are human too. We don't even get paid for trying to translate as accurately as possible for YOU to enjoy. then you complain that we are being erratic and slow. WE HAVE LIVES FOR GOODNESS SAKES. We go to school, do what you do everyday, with the extra job of scanlating. If you think we are too slow, why don't you offer to help? the pressing need of translators is very important as no translations=no scanlation. And unlike other groups, we do not require to have minimum posts, register [even though we wish you will...hmm...i should consider this option...] or even donate to download. Not a single ad or popup on our website while you enjoy our releases. Dude, we have different GMT too Mad

So please look at this from our perspectives...sometimes its hard to communicate and all that...translating and editing speeds always vary..with other variables like if the person is free to do the chps...

Urgh, I have to finish my stack of homework now. Will try to squeeze in some translation time...[mumbles something about the stupid amount of homework they give in school]
Back to top Go down
kilimonian

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:49 am

aww *hug*

most people really appreciate the work you do.
I love you

I am actually working on Japanese and its alphabet all this week in preparation for a class in it. If I become proficient at it, I will volunteer to help translate at the end of the week (though I'm worried about my classes, too--Engineering = death).
Back to top Go down
kilimonian

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:12 am

also, when I think about it, there are translations here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S_ASpecialA/

you have to ask the admin if you can use them, of course. According to the rules, she says that she will not allow the translations to be used in scanslations after chapter 71, but you can probably ask to use the ones before 71. That should help you out lots!!

Last edited by kilimonian on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : found rules to translations)
Back to top Go down
komorebi.chan

komorebi.chan

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm

hehe Chyruu ^ that's the group I told you I joined a while ago and how after when I checked my yahoo mail again I had like 200 e-mails from it LOL. It would be a lot of help if we could use those translations. Kilimonian, do you know why she said nothing over 71? just curious...LOL I'm not being shifty .__.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm probably going to be done with 51 by Friday, sorry for being a total slacker this week ;_____; Also whats with the cold storage thing? LOL you mean you want to release the chaps in bulks, or is there some other reason?
Back to top Go down
http://komorebi-chan.livejournal.com/
akamepeace

akamepeace

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 pm

owh...i know the owner....
but i think she said that divine sanctuary will use her translations...
so im not sure she'll give us the permission or not...
but it wont hurt to try... Cool

EDIT~ she said we cannot use chapter after 71 because there is other group using those translations.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kilimonian

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:05 pm

well, I have one week until school begins for me and I have time to spare. So if you can get the translations from that website, I wouldn't mind editing, proofing, etc. the chapters that have already been released by other groups so that you guys can worry about putting quality and effort into the chapters that no one has released yet. I do not think I can become a regular helper so I'd rather take the chapters that so to speak, matter a little less and thus need a little less finesse.

If you can't get them, I doubt my translating skills would amount to much, but I can probably do one within the week.

Last edited by kilimonian on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down
twinkle toes

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:15 am

Cold storage... nice terminology xD It's a funny phrase hehe. But I think we
should just get it all out? So it's there. Well, I'm still here for PR = D I just couldn't
read those other ones on photobucket because they were too small >.>
Wooo! New chapters !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE   NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW FORMAT OF RELEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vertigo manga-be overwhelmed♥ :: News, Updates, and General Information :: General Information-
Jump to: