Vertigo manga-be overwhelmed♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vertigo manga-be overwhelmed♥

Scans and translation of various manga

HomeHome  PortailPortail  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Contact Us  Special A  VNManga  

A little feedback form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DynaMITE

A little feedback form Empty
PostSubject: A little feedback form   A little feedback form EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:54 am

Hey everyone,
Although it goes without saying that we are behind schedule (due to shortage of staff and exam period), we'd also like to know about any thoughts you might have about our works.

Therefore, we've put together a little feedback form!

Currently our questions are as follows:

QUALITY
Is our editing good?
Is our translating good?
Have we shown improvement?

Would you like us to translate additional material such as the SFX, cover page, or character page, author ranting corners?

Would you like us to pay more attention to the tone of our characters? (e.g. if the words used are too detached, or awkward for the charater)

Is our release consistent? (as mentioned above, no)

FORUM

Would you like us to create a miscellaneous section? (e.g. to rant, chat, and other random things)

We would appreciate it if you could answer as many of these as possible. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
kilimonian

PostSubject: Re: A little feedback form   A little feedback form EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:27 am

from what I've seen, you have excellent quality and pay good attention to details like what font to use.

personally, I think sound effects are fine as side notes, just to know, but I mean I've figured out that many don't do too much to add to the effect of the art if you don't translate.

I do enjoy Author Rants, Maki is an interesting person.

And I'm glad to see all the posts in the recruitment section of people wanting to help you guys become more consistent. You'll get a good routine in ^^.

Hope this helps. peace.
Back to top Go down
silverstarlite897

PostSubject: Re: A little feedback form   A little feedback form EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:48 pm

hey~
i'm sorry if this isn't constructive feedback because i reckon that your editting + translation is v.v.v.good~ tongue
i like the editing best~ esp with the last chapter which is the example i'm referring to (c42) - to someone who went back to read the chapter mutliple times; it was pretty much flawless~
umm... i agree with kilimonion abt the SFX - in fact sometimes i like it when i can read the SFX in jap (out loud) and sorta imagine what it's like - also by having it on the side i notice it more than if you edited it into the manga~

umm... and the release just can't be helped seriously - the latest chapters nowadays only come out monthly anyway (the 30pg chapters) and plus you guys have exams (i do too LOL i know what it's like~~) so seriously the consistency is not a problem esp if its short term.

sorry i can't give much feedback on improvement - but so far its been great and any improvement would be phenomenal~ so ganbatteyo!!

___s`
Back to top Go down
silverstarlite897

PostSubject: Re: A little feedback form   A little feedback form EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:50 pm

ohh and sorry i just remembered while i'm at the feedback section:
this is about the forum - the date stamp on my posts are really wrong?
lol it says that i'm lagging by 2 months....

___s`
ps. it's not that big a deal sorry don't stress abt it - just thought i'd mention it if nobody had noticed~
Back to top Go down
komorebi.chan

komorebi.chan

PostSubject: Re: A little feedback form   A little feedback form EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Hmm, I'm not any forum expert but where are you seeing these wrong date stamps? cause they all appear correct for me. Are you looking at the date that's under your username when you post on the sidebar thing... cause that date says Jul15th which is about two months back like what you said. But that dates for when you joined the forum as a member and not when the post was actually made. Sorry if we're thinking about completely different things Razz
Back to top Go down
http://komorebi-chan.livejournal.com/
silverstarlite897

PostSubject: Re: A little feedback form   A little feedback form EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm

><" MY BAD!!!~
ahh that's so confusing to look at... ><""

___gomen gomen~ s`
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little feedback form   A little feedback form Empty

Back to top Go down

A little feedback form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vertigo manga-be overwhelmed♥ :: Feedback & Other Things :: Feedback-